What the MotoWinch can do for you?
Are you looking for help to lift a dropped motorcycle? Let the fear of being unable to lift your dropped motorcycle not keep you from going on solo trips. The MotoWinch provides you with autonomy again to go on weekend trips or adventurous rides, away from the beaten track. Dropping your bike is no longer a problem. You will be on your way again in minutes in stead of waiting for helping hands to pass by.
The compact and lightweight LC2500 MotoWinch not only lifts your dropped bike but designed as a multitool, it does a lot more! It combines functionality of several application and works on almost any bike. If treated with care it lasts a life time. The 110cm (43.3″) working height of the MotoWinch is chosen to allow easy lifting of all types of motorbikes, including tall dual sports bikes.
The LC2500 MotoWinch offers you a;
- Winch to lift your dropped motorcycle. Think about pinned down situations as well!
- Service jack for general maintenance, like chain lube, brake inspection, etc.
- Bead breaker tools to separate tyre from rim (optional).
- Axle wheel nut wrench extension to remove your wheels (optional).
- Tyre spoon extension to remove and install a tyre from/on the rim (optional)
- 3/8 inch square socket drive adapter extension, opening a range of posibilities
Designed for heavier street bikes and cruisers of over 300kg / 660lbs and Adventure bikes with a high centre of gravity of over 250kg / 550lbs, including possible luggage. The LC2500daN package is a bit wider and 0,4kg (0,88lbs) heavier than the LC1500daN.
To see the MotoWinch in action, click HERE
or on the Eastbound YouTube channel
All below shown items are compatible with the MotoWinch