A tool to lift a dropped motorcycle! Read what more the MotoWinch can do for you!
Are you looking for a tool to lift a dropped motorcycle? Let the fear of being unable to lift your dropped motorcycle not keep you from going on solo trips. The MotoWinch provides you with autonomy again to go on weekend trips or adventurous rides, away from the beaten track. No more fear of dropping your bike and having to wait until helping hands pass by.
The compact and lightweight LC1500 MotoWinch is not only designed as a tool to lift a dropped motorcycle but it is also designed as a multitool. It combines functionality of several application and works on almost any bike. If treated with care it lasts a life time. The 110cm (43.3″) working height of the MotoWinch is chosen to allow easy lifting of all types of motorbikes, including tall dual sports bikes.
The LC1500 MotoWinch offers you a;
- Winch to help with lifting a dropped motorcycle. Think about pinned down situations aswell!
- Service jack for general maintenance, like chain lube, brake inspection, etc.
- Bead breaker to separate tyre from rim (optional).
- Axle wheel nut spanner set to remove your wheels (optional).
- Tyre spoon set to remove / mount tyre from / on your rims (optional).
- 3/8 inch square socket drive adapter extension, opening a range of possibilities (optional).
The LC1500daN ratchet is suitable for lifting Street bikes or Cruisers of up to roughly 300kg/660lbs (low centre of gravity) or Adventure bikes of up to 250kg/550lbs (high centre of gravity). When your Street bike or Adventure bike is heavier than respectively 300kg/660lbs or 250kg/550lbs, then the LC1500 ratchet becomes unpractical and heavy to operate and the larger LC2500daN is the better option. For more details please refer to the tab Technical Product Info.
All below shown products are fully compatible with the MotoWinch